Willkommen, bienvenue, benvenuti, bainvegni, welcome!
Filolo Language Camps in Switzerland
We are Filolo, a fully authorized & registered Swiss language camp operator - and we’re every bit as colourful, dynamic and lively as the languages we help you to learn!
Learning languages can be, and should be, fun!
Different to the experience at school!
Action-packed & energetic:
The Filolo Language Camps 2022
Language Camp Spring
10. – 30.04.2022
St. Cergue VD
Language Camp Summer
10.07. – 13.08.2022
St. Cergue VD
Language Camp Autumn
02. – 22.10.2022
St. Cergue VD
Language Camp Winter
Ski + Snowboard
01. – 07.01.2023
12. – 25.02.2023
Les Diablerets VD
07. – 20.08.2022
Praia da Areia Branca
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Why a Language Camp?
In a school class with 15-30 children, a child speaks only a few minutes of German, French or EnglishWhy per week, if at all. This is exactly where a language camp comes in!
The unique ratio of a maximum of 5 young people per course in our Swiss Holiday Camps enables each child to have significantly more language experience. More speaking, more understanding, more interests, more fun. The 15 hours of language lessons per week in the Filolo language camps mean the equivalent of up to 5 weeks in German, French or English at school.
Only a few of our unique selling points:
- We guarantee a maximum of 5 kids per language course
- Our remote and safe camp location offers a stunning view over Lake Geneva & Mont Blanc
- Language Camps in Switzerland at a fair prize
- Only 35 mins away from Geneva airport
- Fully authorized Swiss holiday camps by the competent authority
And by the way: The name Filolo is derived from philology - composed of the ancient Greek words "phílos" and "lógos" - and literally means "love of language". This is exactly what we stand for - "A Passion for Languages!"
What's included per language camp week?
- 15h German/ French/ English Lessons
- Maximum 5 kids per language course
- 6 nights accommodation with a stunning view over Lake Geneva & Mont Blanc
- Full board with homemade food
- Young, dynamic & native speaking teachers
- 3 weekly excursions - Tickets & Transport included
- Full activity programme
- 24/7 Supervision
- Registration fee, T-Shirt & Certificate of Completion
For which children is a language camp suitable?
Our language camp in Switzerland are aimed at 10 to 17 year olds. There are no groups divided according to age or interests. The children have choices and are allowed to have a say in activities and in lessons.
Our experience with a wide age range confirms us again and again. The children can and will learn from each other and bring similar interests with them. Regardless of age, children are at different stages of development.
No matter what age, no matter what character: educational and eventful language stays with a family atmosphere and positive group dynamics await.
Domaine de Monteret in St. Cergue
Our holiday camp location in 2022